24 July 2017

Festival, Charity and Wildlife Park residency

 Hola Hello!

I hope you're all well and enjoying the good weather.

I thought I would update you on what I'll be doing in the next 6 (busy) weeks ahead of me starting with:

Big Family Festival


On 29 & 30 July I shall be at the Big Family Festival at Dunton Hall in Curdworth selling on-the-spot caricatures on the day. If you're planning on going or are looking for a family day out - feel free to drop by.


Birmingham Wildlife and Conservation Park



During August I will be back at the Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park drawing on the spot caricatures of people and their favourite animal. 


Cramar Cat Sanctuary and Rescue Open Day



On 20 August 2017 I will be at the Cramar Cat Rescue Sanctuary raising money for the charity by selling on-the-spot caricatures of people and/or their pets. All proceeds will be given to Cramar so come along to the Open Day and get a caricature done and help raise some money. If you're looking to adopt you can also view the cats available on the day. 

My girlfriend and I got out 2 kittens from here (who turned 1 year old on 23 July so technically not kittens any more) and I can tell you first hand how good these people are and how much they care.


Our cats. Let: Tarth and Front: Pod.
 I look forward to seeing you at one or a few of these events.


For all your caricature, entertainment for parties, weddings, corporate events, promotions and gifts ideas needs drop me a line: caricatures@theartyone.co.uk
Mikey
Birmingham, West Midlands based caricaturist